Sign in to follow this  

Project AI problem

Guest Andrew

I downloaded the project ai installer and the US airways setup.I have run the base installer and chose to overwrite my old ai flightsas I had not edited them to much.However I see only two US Air Airbus A320s at KSFO, and no other airplanes are present, only light singles and a few twins of befault colors. There must be something wrong, any ideas?.I have also cycled through the Shift-W and none of the add-on airplanes are in the air.Please Help

Guest Edam

If you check out the post by "Snoopy" here: http://www.projectai.com/Forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=84That may answer your question. Quote:"the base pack only includes the aircraft models, no airliners. So all of you who have wondered why there is no aircraft after installing the base pack, you have to install them manually by running the .exe file found in the auto-installers! It's very simple and works excellent!"What he didn't say is that installing all the airliners will take about 2 hours in addition to how long it took you to download them because it runs Ttools after each install. I'm on my last install as I write this.

That's what i was worried about. I hoped that Project AI gave an option to compile the flights! :)I don't like the idea of auto compiling particularly if one that tinkers or tweaks.