Sign in to follow this  
Guest au-s

SU2 is this a wright file?

hello I finally got to the download page.If I am able to download, well i dont know, seems that the traffic jam is really heavy=)What I am wondering if this is the file and if I have to do a reinstall?thanx!!that what a page looks like:File Name Click product to download PMDG 737: The Next Generation for MS Flight Simulator 2002/2004 [$39.95] is this SU2?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I will mate!its not going so good though but I am fighting on here!never give up until the last drop =)cheers/Artur

well, i guess we all have some sort of struggle with this file, especially due to the fact that there are many out there that are using those darn download-managers and hammering the server with requests....oh, i should not comment on that, i just click the email-link from time to time and will eventually get it after the biggest rush, i hope i will have it on friday or saturday to do some flights over the weekend.CheersHolger

>well, i guess we all have some sort of struggle with this>file, especially due to the fact that there are many out there>that are using those darn download-managers and hammering the>server with requests....oh, i should not comment on that, i>just click the email-link from time to time and will>eventually get it after the biggest rush, i hope i will have>it on friday or saturday to do some flights over the weekend.>>Cheers>>Holgerexactly my opinion too.I hope I get it until weekend =)have a nice dayPSI dont need to do a reinstall though?DS/Artur

from what i read in the forums you have to use the removal tool from PMDG, but backup your custom made SID/STAR files.then install the aircraft and you should be done, but i