Sign in to follow this  
Guest crabster

When will purchases be allowed?

Guest crabster

I've got some money burning a hole in my pocket :) , are you able to say when purchases will be allowed? Any possibility of having purchases conducted on a seperate server? thank you,Andy

You lucky guy ;-)I already burnt it yesterday... like some others here.Got billed but did not make it to the download page.Now I gotta wait for a friendly mail from PMDG support - maybe mid next year when the server probs are fixed :)Meanwhile I have to fly around in some Airbusses that don't make me quite happy as well :-(Alex

Guest stefanwa

Sorry PMDG, one more comment on the server issue related to new sales...The decision to put your official website and the download on the same server is not a good one. What would "innocent" new customers think if they want to buy your product, follow some link from another site to get more information about the aircraft and your company etc., and only get server errors for the last 3 days? I'm in doubt I would recognize you as a serious business in this case! They don't know about this support forum and your efforts perhaps. This could affect future sales as well. I'm not a pro nor in the business, but it seems like you are cutting yourself to some extent with this...Best wishes,Steve