Sign in to follow this  
Staffan

After 48 hours I am not authorised anymore?

Hi,Have been trying to get the SU2 from the link you mailed to me. However, after your server update, I now only get a "Non authorised" message when trying to access the file??!!What

Staffan

Guest stefanwa

They are working on the server right now I suppose. Most likely this is just temporary.Steve

Guest CFM56_5b

Hi,I get HTTP403.6 saying my IP address is rejected. Same happened when I tried from another PC with different IP.Hope it will be back online.Off to kerozene sniffing!

same thing by me. tried this morning. everything went well, except I didn't get the download :D Now I'm back from school, I wanted to try again, now I get the HTTP403.6 error immediately. Hope it will be fixed soon.Regards Semmel

Guest womil

Hello to all,same here. I get a "IP address rejected" message when I try to get the SU2-file with the link from the PMDG mail. It was my second try to get the file this day. Before I was rejected with "too many accesses....".By the way,hats off to the PMDG team for Your method of keeping Your customers informed. Regards,Wolfgang

Guest VH-IPI

>Hi,>>Have been trying to get the SU2 from the link you mailed to>me. However, after your server update, I now only get a "Non>authorised" message when trying to access the file??!!>>What