Sign in to follow this  
Mike S KPDX

regarding the 2100Z update... thanks

thanks for this status update and all the others.... appreciatedJust keep in mind that,all the folks that support you now - will always do soall the folks who say they don

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Guest Matze2912

Great to hear you have found the problem! Take your time to fix the problem... Hopefully we can get SU2 within the next days to fly this wonderful aircraft!Best regards,Matthias Hoheisel

Guest malgeorge

Well done. Now printing out and making books of the manual sections. As a matter of interest, have there been many successful downloads.I think I will be lucky tomorrow if your software is fixed.Thanks for keeping us advised.Mal

Guest TooLowFlap

Great news, since the last server update I am able to download for the first time since sunday! It's now 21:10 UTC here in Berlin, and I'm loading with roundabout 50kb/s (DSL). Just thought that you guys from PMDG Support might want to know that. I'll keep you informed if the download was successful.Kind RGDS,Florian (TXL,Berlin)

Guest nutcase

21:31 zulu here in Norway.I can get to the download link. click on it and DAP then just hangs. saying waiting for reply. No joy downloading SU2 yet.a little update: at 21:35 zulu, DAP gave me a file - however it was a zip file 0 kb large. This server is not fixed yet.Jan Roar R