Sign in to follow this  
crvm

MCP Backlighting

A minor annoyance. That is part of the code, not simply bitmaps. I fixed two areas here, the DAY ON (Anytime it gets dark without panel light ON is not changed) and NIGHT ON, so it is much better and matches. The lighting scheme will be reworked for the 800-900 which will include all the needed back lighting without the main panel lighting ON. [h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Guest SBDenali

As much as I LOOOOOVE Su2, I am sorry to have to ask you this...On the MCP of 1.1, the sides of certain MCP displays had the sides chopped off. With SU2, I'm happy to say that while that's fixed in the daytime version of my panel, it seems that at night without the light on, they're back to haunt me. Seems that I see the "widescreen-esque" blocks on the CRS, SPD and HDG screens. The CRS has one on either side of the numbers, IAS/Mach display is only on the far left, and the HDG has both blocks on either side. The truly amazing thing is, with the light on, all's well =P I hope this is something that is either a.) easy to fix or b.) planned and is the way the real thing is :)Andy