Sign in to follow this  
Boeing_Captain

Sound question

GuysJust want to say thankyou for SU2. I've just done a quick test flight and im very impressed. I must be one of the lucky ones who managed to download it successfully earlier on this evening. I was getting 64Kb a second throughout.I was hoping for a bit of advise regarding the sound package.The engine whine sounds dont seem smooth while im increasing and/or decreasing thrust. I seem to get one level of sound pitch for a second, then it goes up a bit, then a bit more until the I have set the thrust to the desired level. It isnt smooth. Its as though it only updates every couple of seconds, similar to what would happen if the frame rate within FS was really low. However, mine isnt low at all. Im getting a constant 27FPS in FS2002.This same problem affected me in the previous version of the package prior to SU2 coming out. However, saying that, I have done several system rebuilds since un-installing the previous version, so it isnt as though i've just installed SU2 over the top of what I had already.This seems to be my only problem with this otherwise fantastic product. I have updated my sound card drivers to the latest possible version, but to no avail.Any help and/or advise would be very much appreciated.Thanks again guys. Great work.Regards,Lee HollandBAW446 - 757/767 CaptainBritish Airways Virtual

Hi BobThankyou for the reply.My system specs are as follows :Intel Pentium IV 2.4Ghz CPU512Mb DDR 333Mhz RAMLeadtek Winfast A310 256Mb Geforce FX5600 VGA cardSoundMAX Integrated Digital Audiohope this helps in the diagnosis of my problem. If you need any more information, then please ask.Regards,Lee Holland.