Sign in to follow this  
Guest andyro21

Ready for Take off!!!!

Hi folks,I GOT IT! The download finished for 40 minutes,works without download-manager! Download starts with 113 kb/sec and continus with 93 kb/sec!A Magnum bottle Champagne for the PMDG crew!:D The bird flies very good, all works great. The framerate is better!I

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

May I add...I've just done my very first flight in your 737. Quick and "dirty" take-off and landing at the same airport.--> I've just done one of my best hand-flown landings EVER in any FS aircraft! It was perfect! I think I'm gonna love this one...Have a nice day, evening, night or whatever!Regards,Steve

I've got mine also. PMDG really seems to have cracked the problem with the server. D/l at about 100 Kb/sec with cable modem, without a hiccup. Installation went smooth. Currently flying from Brussels to Lyon. So far so good, although the frame rates seem to be a little bit lower than in the previous version (but that might be due to other factors, not necessarily to the product itself).The VC really has improved from very good to perfect, and all fully interactive now! With stereo goggles it's almost real!I've already forgotten the frustration from trying to get to the download. Thanks guys for making an already outstanding product to what seems to be the absolute top in its class!Paul