Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cumulo

dont want to moan...

Guest retard_retard_retard

i think SU2 is amazing and well worth all the frustration over the download.my only question was i noticed in the list of fixes that the movment in the VC throttles was solved and i still seem to have these. So could you let me know if you guys fixed it or not so i can figure out if it could be my joystick throttle thats the problem.thanks.p.s it's soo good!!!! i love not having the gash by the autopilot panel so much!thanks PMDGrgds,Callum

For the most part, Callum, unwanted movement in the throttle handles has been smoothed out.You may still notice some movement under certain circumstance:1) fllying through turbulence with autopilot. The autopilot will be constantly adjusting the engine thrust to compensate for variations in wind speed. These adjustments will be seen in the throttle handles of the VC. The more turbulence, the more shake.2) Your joystick/yoke is calibrated in such a way that it exceeds 100% thrust. As you increase your joystick thrust lever to maximum, the VC throttle handle may shake a bit (in an attempt to exceed its limitations)VinPMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.vinscimone.com/dancnkid.gifhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg