Sign in to follow this  
Guest ntsmith

SU2 Wow, but that gear lever :)

Guest ntsmith

Honestly. Great work and it is appreciated.But after all the hard work getting that gear lever to work so smoothly in the 3D view, Why didnt you go the whole way and get it to park in the centre as is possible in the 2D view ?LOL.Really though. No complaints. Its great.

Please don't forget to sign your name, it does not have to be center though ;) I assume you are refering ot he ZOOM PANEL's gear position? Well look at it this way, it was the only way to have the flaps gauge and gear lever togther in that limited veiw, if you have SU1-1 you would know why this is actually a good thing ;)[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Guest ntsmith

Thought there might be a reasonable explanation.BTW just been comparing it to my A310 and A330, both of a similar price apart from the A330 until you add the cost of the liveries then its alor highter than yours.Result - No contest. The SSW has virtualy evry FMC item implemented, the PSS hasn't even holds let alone parallel routes but I havn't, to tell the truth tried your FMC. Loooking forward to that.Really nice work. The detail on the UC is superb and certainly there is nothing similar.Kind regardsNigel SmithLook forward to the deliveries too and the other 737 types.They are certainly on my "must have for FS9 list"

Guest ntsmith

Just a thought.I did mean in the virtual cockpit (I usualy call it the 3D one). Is that the same as the zoom view ?Kind regardsNigel Smith

Ah I see now, no they are different, in fact I have not checked the gear positions in the virtual cockpit. So you mean that you cannot position the gear lever in the VC to the OFF positon? Is that correct? Maybe master Vin can answer for you.. [h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Guest ntsmith

Yes sir. You have it exactly. It does not position in the centre in the Virtula Cockpit view.Kind regardsNigel SmithOne of the few errors I have found I might add :)