Sign in to follow this  
Guest rici

Suggestion for later products

Guest rici

Hi all,I know were not out of the woods RE SU2 yet but I just want to comment on future products, like the 738/9 and 744....Your VC's are the best ever, and if you use them with active camera 2004 (with the vibrations and judders of your viewpoint) it is almost like being in a real aircraft! This is the first airplane I fly exclusivly with VC because its that good. Now, in future releases do you think that you could allow ALL buttons to be used in the VC? At present only the main panel can be manipulated in VC, it would be good to have the overhead and pedstall working, so we could start up and flick buttons in flight without having to switch back to 2D everytime. Also, do you think that all sounds could be put into the next VC. At the moment they are not (I found a way around it though, hit shift + 1 and the sounds work). It would be good to have this, i'm not sure why you didn't put them in the 737TNG?Lastly, please can you have an audio panel in your pedstall? It is VERY annoying to hear the VOR and DME idents! I can't click the buttons, so I have to hit buttons on my keyboard, and I can never tell (if im on a dual NAV approach) weather its DME 1, 2 or VOR 1, 2 ident on. Please can we have an audio panel? Its a bit of a shame that you did all the panels so in detail, but didn't lay out the whole pesdestall!Anyway, I hope you can comment on my suggestions, I know that you get a lot but I don't think that mine are tooooooo extream!CheersRichard

Richard,glad you're enjoying the plane.We,re waiting for the correct SDK from Microsoft to allow us to add full functionality to the VC.The sounds are a FS issue. A compromise between having the cockpit sounds as they are or having them also in Tower and Spot views.Not sure about the Audio Panel. Someone more knowledgable from the team will answer this one.Hope this helps some.

Guest rici

Ok thanks for your reply.Good to hear about the VC.You will still ahve the shift + 1 thing in your next products though right? That way we ca nstill hear the sounds in VC.Any word on the audio panel?Thanks for your replies.richrd

Guest B1900 Mech

Add the following line to your panel.cfg in the "Window08" section:gauge02=737-400!Audio, 407, 465, 240 This is not supported by PMDG, So use this tweek at your own risk. Next time use the search function.:-)