Sign in to follow this  
Guest mabou82

Stairs on version 2

Guest mabou82

Hello there before I updated my 737 I had my key set for the stairs on the the 700 series and was able to get them working properly but now the stairs wont come down !!!!, pretty hard to get in the plane :DMarc-AndreMontreal, Canada

Guest netguru

Yea same thing happened here. I posted about it 2 days ago and the only logical reason was that the key combination is conflicting in FS. I had CTRL+SHIFT+R and CTRL+SHIFT+M set for my keys and although FS said that it was okay to use these keys they did not work after SU2.In Essence, you have to find a combination that works. In the earlier post one of the captains offered CTRL+SHIFT+I and CTRL+SHIFT+U to use and it actually helped my situation. Hope it helps yours too.Terry D.ng

to which function in FS has the stairs button-combination mapped to, please??I never used the stairs before, but would like them now...cheersHolger DallmeyerEDDK

Guest netguru

They are mapped to:To open stairs - Extend Concorde nose and visorTo close stairs - Retract Concorde nos and visor.Hope this helps,Terry D.ng (netguru)