Sign in to follow this  
Olympic260

BUG in Plase Radial Distance format?

Goodevening all,I might have stambled in a small Bug.Trying to put ALM276/15 in the LEGS page I get the page to select a NAVAID (There are more than one ALM in navdata) but there is no navaid to choose. I get a black page with 1/0 on the top right hand corner.From the fix page the entry was succesful.I have tryied also with KAS which are only 3 KAS in the navdata with he same resultChris MakrisAthens Greece

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>I might have stambled in a small Bug.>>Trying to put ALM276/15 in the LEGS page I get the page to>select a NAVAID (There are more than one ALM in navdata) but>there is no navaid to choose. I get a black page with 1/0 on>the top right hand corner.>>From the fix page the entry was succesful.>>I have tryied also with KAS which are only 3 KAS in the>navdata with he same resultYou have indeed found a bug - it was reported a couple of days ago and Anthony is looking into it.Thanks for pointing out the FIX page works correctly, that's a reasonable workaround!Captains, the one thing that must be stressed with the FMC is that there are often many different ways to accomplish the same thing, and as a professional you need to be flexible and not limit yourself to one particular method.If you find a bug, by all means report it, but don't let it deter you from flying - there's probably another way to make it work.