Sign in to follow this  
simon2

EGCC sidstars file

I have just uploaded my EGCC sidstar file to my site, I have already uploaded EGLL and EGKK.I have ready, just need testing EGBB, EGSS, EGGW, EGPK, EGNX, EGGP, LEAL, LEMG, LEPA, LIMC, LKPR, GCTS, GCLP. and started half a dozen more.But I'm taking a week or so off now, so I will upload them as soon as I can afterwards.http://homepage.ntlworld.com/simon.butler2...usefulfiles.htmSimon

Guest laurie0236

Can anyone tell me where I can get Simon's sidstar file as above. The link to the site is broken.ThanksLaurieSkelmersdaleUK

Guest laurie0236

I have found the sidstars on the www.navdata.at site.Laurie

Hello Laurie,Sorry you found the link not working, I have actually withdrawn that download page at the moment due to getting too many demanding emails, that were not always polite.As you found out I have uploaded to Richard's navdata site, the following sid/stars that were also on my site :- EBBR, EBCI, EBLG, EGBB, EGCC, EGGD, EGGP, EGGW, EGHH, EGKK, EGLL, EGNH, EGNM, EGNT, EGNX, EGPD, EGPF, EGPK, EGSS, ENBR, GCLP, GCTS, LEAL, LEMG, LEPA, LIMC, LKPR, SBGR, SBSPI will probably continue to write sidstars after a break for a while now, any updates on syntax from PMDG for the 737-800/900 and 747-400, I would appreciate greatly.Simon

Guest laurie0236

Many thanks Simon. I am sure that email can be disruptive and disturbing when it is unwelcome.I have downloaded all of your data from navdata, and they really are superb. I mainly fly from egcc and now I have a full quota of sid/stars.After your break from making the sid/stars I hope you will fill in the gaps for the 800/900 and the 747 when it comes out.Thank youLaurie