Sign in to follow this  
Guest Don Harrison

performance ???????????

Guest Don Harrison

Hey guys, Looking at the PMDG737 looks amazing, and seems to be so from all the reviews I have heard. I love accurate simulations like PIC and DF. But here's my deleima. Do I buy it. how does it perform on a 1 gig rig with a geforce 2mx 400 and FS2k2? I have heard the VC kills it but there's a model with out, is that true? Just would like to know if it will be a slid show or not?Don Harrison

If I were you I would stay away from the VC with those specs. The one saving grace is that you are running FS2002 (IMO is a much better sim than the eye candy of FS9) and has better frame rates. If you can run PIC 767 ok, you can run ours BUT this will tax your resourses more, so at least have 512 MEGS of ram or I would say forget it in your case.....[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Guest Don Harrison

thanks randy, I figured that the VC wouldn't work, its beautiful but I wouldn't use it that much anyway, PIC runs great, PSS too, and 512 that's 1 thing I do have.sound's like you got a customerDOn