Sign in to follow this  
RobertVdb

PDMG and GoFlight MCP

Hi,When using GoFlight MCP the autopilot of the PDMG doesn't respond because the commands seems to be different with respect to the default FS Boeing. Is there a way to synchronize the readings of PDMG with GoFlight?ThanksRobert

Robert-I understand it's difficult sometimes to follow the forum closely, so I'll repeat my answer, given here about 20 times already:Unless and until the manufacturers of hardware modules become interested in making their product compatible with ours, there's nothing we can do, because we cannot own or test every single hardware module out there (and believe me, there are many nowadays!).That said, the specific manufacturer has NOT contacted us about negotiating a license for our API, so until that time, the product will remain incompatible.Cheers,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Thanks Lefteris for the quick response (and for the disappointing answer) Yes, the forum has exploded since the release of SU2 that I could not find a similar question in there.I know that there are indeed several hardware modules, but one should expect that the add-on a/c primary commands are based on the default ones of FS9. Of course, I am not an expert in the matter and don't know what is possible or not.CheersRobert