Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shaun48113

Failures

Guest Shaun48113

Just a quick question. If I set all of the failures to "random", what are the odds of something failing? In other words, how often can I expect a failure? I didn't notice any way to adjust it such as a percentage chance, a failure roughly every X hours, etc. I'm a bit nervous about turning this on because I fly online and don't want to do an emergency landing every day. I would love to have some failure which could be major or minor occur once or twice a month though. Please let me know how often it would happen.-Shaun

All that the "Random" checkbox does, is it assigns a random value for the countdown value (Counter and Timer Type).You are ASSURED that the failure will occur, right after that time has passed.Hope this helps,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest rcarlson123

It sure would be nice if a truly random failure could be possible. Such as the original poster suggested, maybe once a month or once every two months. Perhaps keeping track of when failures have occurred, system time, etc. would be too problematic, but this would be a great feature, especially for us online flyers.

Guest Raafie75

I've tried using failures to create an on-board fire through the left loop but the time passed and nothing happened? Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing the same thing?Regards,BRAD HELLER