Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bob Kellett

Audio Panel

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

yep, but you will have to adjust the alignment a bit.I am using it with the 'pushback' gauge with interactive voice and also have modified the main panel to allow for an small icon to bring up the FS9 GPS. Why the GPS? - this allows me to get all the information regarding any airport plus a lot of other info.

>Can an audio panel be added to SU2 the same way that Tim M.>gave in his SU1 Advanced Manual? Thanks.>>Bob Kellett>>http://www.opticsmall.com/VirtualAlaska/737700-.jpgHere's the code snippet://--------------------------------------------------------[Window08] // PMDG_RADIO_STACK_PANELfile=737NG_RADIO_BACKGROUND.bmp file_1024=737NG_RADIO_BACKGROUND.bmp size_mm=600,540position=8visible=0Background_color=0,0,0 ident=RADIO_STACK_PANELgauge00=PMDG_737NG_Main!RadioStack, 0, 0, 600, 540gauge02=737-400!Audio, 315, 430, 250 //TMM for SU2

Tim,I searched my system and have found the PANEL.CFG for all the installed PMDG liveries I have. The problem is none have anything in them other than the following.--------------------------[fltsim]alias=PMDG737-700panel--------------------------Only the default 737 has more content. Is that where we are to add line 8?THanks,

>Tim,>>I searched my system and have found the PANEL.CFG for all the>installed PMDG liveries I have. The problem is none have>anything in them other than the following.>>-------------------------->[fltsim]>alias=PMDG737-700panel>-------------------------->>Only the default 737 has more content. Is that where we are to>add line 8?>>THanks,>>that's correct, there're only two panels - in the PMDG737-700 directory. one is in the panel subdir, and the other in the panel.vc directory.