Sign in to follow this  
Olympic260

Anyone has noticed this?

Goodafternoon,First of all I would like to apologise if the matter I am going to mention has been already mentioned by someone else :)Yesterday night I did a flight from LEPA-LPMA in Fs2002, because LPMA has no stars in the database I have written the waypoints in the FMC and choose the landing rnw with 3 miles extended centerline.The runway was the last point I have entered. Approaching the airport I had to go around, and after the missed approach procedure I inserted the 3 points required for the new approach, BUT trying to reselect the runway resulted in nothing. Although the runway was reselected in the APP page and executed there was no runway appearence in the ND or the Legs page of the FMC. I tryied both runways but same things. Anyone has come across this? I am not telling that this is a Bug maybe was "Pilot error" just asking to make sure :)BTW Flying the 737 with 3 crew in the cockpit using the checklists doing all the breifings is FUN!!!!! :-)))))Chris MakrisAthens Greece

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com