Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matze2912

SIDSTAR Syntax

Guest Matze2912

Hi!I tried to build some procedures for LGKO Kos but it don't works..I have read the Manual several times already but iam unable to locate the error. This is what i made :SID KOPAR2A RNW 33 KEEP HDG UNTIL 1000 HDG 230 INTERCEPT RADIAL 277 FROM NAVAID KOS NAVAID KOPAR 6000But i get an error at "INTERCEPT" in the FMC. Thanks for any help! Regards,Matthias HoheiselHannover, Germany

Guest stang

Howdy Matthias>SID KOPAR2A > RNW 33 KEEP HDG UNTIL 1000 HDG 230 INTERCEPT RADIAL 277 FROM > NAVAID KOS NAVAID KOPAR 6000>>But i get an error at "INTERCEPT" in the FMC. It looks OK to me. Is this an exact cut and paste copy of the SID? If you would care to send me the whole airport file I can have another look at it. My address is in the tutorial.RegardsTerry

Terry,Just a quick question.When you get 'err at line xx' does the checking count every line including blank and commented out lines?Thanks, and thanks for all your work on the SID/STAR creator and editor for the PMDG and 767PIC.

Guest stang

>When you get 'err at line xx' does the checking count every>line including blank and commented out lines?Correct.>Thanks, and thanks for all your work on the SID/STAR creator>and editor for the PMDG and 767PIC.You are welcome and Merry Christmas.Terry