Sign in to follow this  
Guest jp

Nose Wheel Turns

Guest jp

Hello,I just read in the forum that one can delete the fs9.cfg file and let FS build a new one by restarting the sim in case the nosewheel on the 737-700 2D panel no stairs does not turn.Some users did this, and it solved their problem, but i think it is a bit too drastical. FS9.CFG contains some other important parameters that all are reset to their default values on a rebuild.Myself, i tuned FS to my preferences and do not like to touch the CFG file anymore. Like other users me too have the problem of the nosewheel not turning on the taxiway.My question is this? What is the parameter in FS9.CFG to let that nosewheel turn. If someone could answer this question then I may perhaps solve my problem without deleting all my preferences.Thanks in advance,JP.

JP,it's not a matter of parameters. For unknown reasons the FS config file will sometimes become corrupt and the only way of fixing problems is to start with a new config file. If you just change the name of the config file then start FS you will still have the original config info and can recreate any changes you have made to your new FS config file.

Guest jp

Thanks Peter for that quit reply, will try your suggestion.By the way, i see now that you are Mac_Paint and it seemed to me that a few days ago you posted a screenshot of a 737-700 in SN BRUSSELS livery. I replied to that message with the question that I am very interested in that livery, considering the fact that I live in Belgium.I would like to know if that livery is available somewhere, and if so, how can I get it.Merry Christmas,JP.

JP,soon as the installer is written it'll be available on the web site. Since I'm not involved in writing the installer I cannot give you an estimated date. I hope soon as I've a ton of new liveries I want to get out to you guys.