Sign in to follow this  
Guest lbb

How do I make a screen shot to show it to you guys?

Guest lbb

I often see screenshots. And we all know a screenshots speaks louder than a thousand words :-)How do I make one so I can show it in the forum?Thanks,Leo Bakker

Guest ba747heavy

>I often see screenshots. And we all know a screenshots speaks>louder than a thousand words :-)>How do I make one so I can show it in the forum?>>Thanks,>>Leo BakkerIn the screenshot forum there is a mini-howto that shows how to upload a screenshot.

Guest Ray CYYZ

Personal prefs: www.irfanview.comgreat little tool for screen shots. Hit print screen in FS, paste into it, resize it down to 800x600 and save it out as a jpeg and it fits nicely here without killing the poor dialup folks due to sizes.It also stops the forum scrolling problem with oversized images.Ray

Leo press the following keys all at once crtl + alt + print scrn buttons... (it makes a screenshot of the active window)Then start a graphics program and paste as a new image save it with the file extension *.jpg.Upload the image as a filename.jpg file see screenshot.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/54834.jpgCut copy paste the http link in your message.Success...Andr

André

Guest lbb

Thank you for all the information, I will certainly give it a try!Leo Bakker