Sign in to follow this  
Guest hardhit

LEAL sid star

Guest hardhit

Hi,Last week I downloaded the 737NG.I must say that I love this aircraft.Today whan I wanted to do a flight from EBBR to LEAL I got the following error.When I entered LEAL as destination airport in the FMC I received the following error :ERR AT T1, Line 109.I correcte this error as instead of the runway there was mentioned T1.The I tried again an I received the Following error :ERR AT ALT, line 138 This is an error in the approach section of the sid/star file. I do not know how to change this.Could someone please help me ?Regards,Peter

Guest stang

>ERR AT T1, Line 109.Bad parsing in my converter. Fixed in cycle 0313.>ERR AT ALT, line 138 This is an error in the approach section>of the sid/star file. I do not know how to change this.This one is harder. ALT is a keyword in the language syntax. When the FMC see ALT it thinks it's a keyword instead of a transition name as it is at LEAL and therefore is an error. The fix is to rename all "TRANSITION ALT" to something else like maybe "TRANSITION ALTX". I'm hoping that this will be fixed in a future update.Terry