Sign in to follow this  
Guest jubjub

A little help please

Guest jubjub

I've had this plane for about a month and have tried to learn all of the functions and just don't have the time or the patience. I keep finding myself flying the default and freeware 737's due to my lack of understanding of this complex plane. While I'm sure that it is great for most people it just has too many complex procedures required for flying for me. My question, is there a way to fly this plane with GPS without using the FMC? It appears possible to fly with VOR's, but I prefer the GPS flights as they are usually shorter. If anyone could help me be able to fly this great plane I'd sure appreciate it.

Although it may seem easier to fly the NG with a GPS, It is well worth learning the FMC.If you have spent the money on this bird I recommend that you use it as a learning tool . In the future you will want to know this, as well as now.The FMC is brilliantly real for this product.Take your time, as would real pilots. Im positive this will make your hobby a better expierence indeed!

Peter Osborn