Sign in to follow this  

Users of 747-400 Professional and 777 Professional

Anyone out there using Just Flight's 747-400 and 777-200 Professional add-on panels/aircraft?? If so, please write a quick review here, I'd greatly appreciate it! I am considering purchasing either/both of these program and am really interesting in hearing what current users have to say about it. I use FS2002 and one specific question I'd like answered is does it work fine during Multi-player? Thanks everyone,Justin E.

Guest Lobaeux4

I guess I could write a quick review ;-)Don't order from Just flight, dl'd it from Phoenix simulations.They're pretty cheap, so it doesn't hurt the pocket book.First off, the 747. Great panel, okay textures and plane. You have to buy extra liveries, but they're cheap. Autothrottle doesn't always work. Works great in multiplayer though. With the new AIbot, you get TCAS on panel instead of in SB TCAS. Overall, PSS 747 is the best 747 panel out there, but it's showing it's age.The PSS 777, is fantastic. I'm still having a problem with the autothrottle, but over all it's a great plane. The aircraft themselves are scenery-based, i purchased them, but I think the POSKY models might be better. Gonna check them out. They work great in multiplayer too. Flew last night for instance, DFW to LAX, had TCAS in the panel, everything worked great. I really enjoy the 777. If you have to get one or the other, I'd suggest the 777. If you are looking for a 747, the PSS 747 is the only game in town.Hope that was short.Lobaeux

Thank you very much for your quick and precise review. You answered my questions very well. One more question though... I just went to Pheonix Simulations and looked at both the 747 and 777 packages. Are these packages the SAME as the Just Flight programs I was looking at, just stripped down to the basics and for a little more, I can buy the rest of the package (i.e. all the liveries) seperate? Justin E.