Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paragon

A couple of quick questions.

Is it just me or is anyone else getting a real hard time entering airway information into the FMC. I often get the invalid entry, and I suspect it to be some kind of conflict with the fs9 airways and the latest airac cycle...or something?Secondly...I have attached a picture of the PMDG display. Looking at it, could you tell me if it's a headwind or a tailwind. A friend of mine just told me something differently than what I thought was correct.ThanksMikkelhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/56444.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

;)...hehe, nothing I guess, unless you stop by Denmark one day and I'll buy you a beer.Mikkel

Let me see if I have any sidstars for a flight from Palmdale, CA to Denmark then I'll see about firing up the corporate jet and flying out for that beer. Don't let Robert know :-beerchug

Heh...I'll be here.Btw - I was wondering if you could help me decipher the nat track messages. I downloaded the utility, and it's great. All I need now is to understand how to get to the track. Say I'm using track X, which starts at YYT. I'm leaving EWR and this is what I think me route would be according to the posted flight plan:EWR..MERIT..HFD..PUT..BOS..KANNI.N43A.COLOR.TRAKX...and this is what I'm suppose to file if I'm requesting a route over KANNI.VIA J174.RIFLE..ACK..DIRECTSo my route would be:EWR-MERIT-HFD-PUT-BOS-KANNI-N43A-COLOR...and then unto track X.But since I'm going over KANNI, would I file this route instead:EWR-J174-RIFLE-ACK-KANNI-COLOR.I'm kinda at a loss when reading these messages. Any help appreciated.ThanksMikkel

Pete, I noted that you reside in Palmdale. I live in Victorville, CA.Nice to know someone associated with such a fantastic 737 lives close by. Regards,John R. Franklin