Sign in to follow this  
JW6984

Very Happy 737NG Owner

I just wanted to say that the PMDG 737NG product is outstanding. I purchased version 1.2 and updated to version 1.3 and I have had no problems at all so far. With a 3.0 GHz P4 system, the frame rates are great, too, even with Ultimate traffic, sliders at 80%, 3-D clouds, etc.If the 747-400 is just as good, I will certainly be looking to trade-in my 747-200SF for a new model !! (Please produce some cargo models!!) :)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, I am in the process of buying this wonderful airliner and this just adds "fuel to my fire" so to speak! What really got my attention though is your puter specs!(just like mine)! You mention that your frame rates are great. Could you be more specific? The reason I ask is because I love the CS727-100 but it at times it brings my computer to its knees! I run at 1600 by 1200 with almost everything maxed! Thanks Rick Bruce Jukebox "SOMEDAY I WILL FLY IN A REAL B-17"

Hello,I operate in 1280X1024 mode on a 19-inch monitor. With PMDG 737NG, Ultimate traffic slider at 90%, all other sliders at around 80%, and a small amount of 3D clouds, I get anywhere from 20-25 FPS at KORD during rush hour, and 25-40 FPS pretty much eveywhere else. The 3D clouds slows things down the most. I have the CS727 and I get a little better frame rates with the CS727. I hope this helps.I would recommend this product very much. I own PSS A320/A340, CS727, and RFP 747-200. The PMDG 737NG is at the top of the list in my opinion. Here are my system specs:Intel 875PBZLK MotherboardIntel P4 3.0c GHz/800 MHz FSB Processor1 GB DDR SDRAM (2X512MB) in dual-channel modeATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB Graphics CardSeagate 120GB Serial ATA Hard DrivePlextor 52X32X52 CDRW Drive