Sign in to follow this  
Guest wake2rbulence

Re: PMDG 737NG after landing NEED HELP

Guest wake2rbulence

i'm having a beep beep sound after touchdown when i throttle up.what seems to be the problem? what is that beep sound.and how am i suppose to make a touch and go after it? the plane wont throttle up?thanks

Guest Ray CYYZ

That sounds like you are talking about the configuration warning. It is telling you something is wrong for what you want to do. Did you retract brakes/spoilers?You'll also hear if if you throttle up with the parking brake on, or flaps are out of position etc.Ray

What you're hearing is the Takeoff Aural Warning. It's a configuration warning that tells you that the aircraft is not properly configured for takeoff. Most likely in your case, since you've just landed, the spoilers will be extended and you will have landing flaps selected. Stow the spoilers, select takeoff flaps and the warning will stop.BTW, there are several other systems that affect this system. Eg; park brakes, stab trim, flap position and spoiler position.Cheers,JohnBoeing 727/737 Mechanichttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg

Guest wake2rbulence

ok i'll do that!i'm also having a problem with the altimeter settings.when i press B the altimeter does want to have the correct alt settingthen when I set it manually, then take off the altimeter seems like it becomes like airpeed indicator and keeps on speeding up.then when i check my altitude to the use of the default ATC, the atc reads the altitude different from what my altimeter is saying.and where can i find the pitot heat.thanksemilCPLyokota aviation

>ok i'll do that!>>i'm also having a problem with the altimeter settings.>>when i press B the altimeter does want to have the correct alt>setting>>then when I set it manually, then take off the altimeter seems>like it becomes like airpeed indicator and keeps on speeding>up.>Don't really know what you're trying to explain. As you climb the altimeter will obviously rotate.>then when i check my altitude to the use of the default ATC,>the atc reads the altitude different from what my altimeter is>saying.>It sounds like you are above the transition altitude. Set the altimeters to 29.92" above 18,000 ft. and it will match ATC.>and where can i find the pitot heat.>On the overhead panel aft of the hydrualic switches.Cheers,JohnBoeing 727/737 Mechanichttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg

Guest wake2rbulence

hey sir!got the altmeter problem figured out. may be it's just an FS9 bug.what is the system requirements for PMDG 737NG?i'm using Athlon XP 2800 Gforce 4 64MB512 MB ddri'm having a hard time exiting when i use PMDG 737and i experince some lag in flight.how am I be able to view the cabin?cheersemil

Guest sj3

Emil: ActiveCanera (payware addon for fs9) will enable cabin viewing. Your system sounds ok. I would advise looking over the WindowsXP (are you on XP?) tweaking guide in either the main fs forum here and/or in the tips&tricks forum. If you're really serious about squeezing all the performance you can out of your box, go and visit http://www.blackviper.com. That should help. Also, PMDG has some great suggestions on their web site. Click the Support link, go to the 737 Operator Information Center and go to the FAQ for more info. I was not able to find a basic System Requirements blurb on their site but it may be there somwhere. Good luck.

Guest wake2rbulence

sometimes my autothrittle doesnt want to turn on. what seems to be the problem?cheers,emil

Guest sj3

Emil: Usually, this is due to your engine generators not being on.EDIT: I just saw you asked the same question in two different threads and I didn't notice.