Sign in to follow this  
Guest benw

Foolproof method of opening cargo and passenger doors

Guest benw

Okay so this is the biggest stress in the whole FS program. Crosswind landings I can cope with, SIDS, STARS, short field take-offs - no problem..but what about these flamin' doors?!!!!I've assigned the airstairs function to two keys on the joystick which works like a dream. I've moved 'exit' to the 'D' button, but only about a quarter the time can I get the cargo and passenger doors to open. Is there any way to edit the config file so you can open the doors independently with one keystroke? The otherwise rubbish A320 PIC has this option, with each exit having a separate assignment.Any have any suggestions?Ben W

well...what i do, is hit D first to open the main door, and while it is opening, i hold down D then press 2!

Guest tmetzinger

>well...what i do, is hit D first to open the main door, and>while it is opening, i hold down D then press 2!I've mapped the keystrokes to my Microsoft Strategic Commander, and that seems to work 95% of the time.