Sign in to follow this  
Guest McFly

Sound Problem - PMDG and others

Hello, I have the Asus P4T533-C MB using the built-in AC97/Avance sound hardware with their latest drivers. It is setup for 4 speaker stereo sound. With all the OEM aircraft and most of the 3rd party AC my rear channel works just fine. With my PMDG 737 the only sound I get from the rear channel is the First Officer's voice. No AC sound at all. I love my rear channel as it activates my Intensor flight seat (all that great fanny rumble coursing up your back from the engine noise). Is this normal for the PMDG software? I get no sound at all in the rear speakers with the Captain Sim 727 either. I did track down my rear speaker problem on another add-on AC to one of the gauge files. Anyone else experiencing something similar. Have been contemplating adding a PCI sound card to address this issue.Terry

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Maybe the question should be shorter. . . Does the PMDG 737 have have engine sounds from the rear speakers? Terry

Terry,I'll check with our programmers. This has not, to my knowledge, ever been a problem. This is not a PMDG controlled sound feature, but I'll check to make sure. Give us a few days.