Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

1900 Repaint Kit

Yes, a paint kit is planned but no time frame as to when it will be released.

Guest Sabre Squelch

Howdy,I've searched here for the terms "1900 paint" and "1900 repaint" and haven't found an answer to my question. I also looked at the pMDG site and didn't find one...Is there going to be a repaint kit for the 1900? I bought the 737NG and repainted it in my VA's colors, and I use it for all of the VA's scheduled 737 flights. I love being in that awesome aircraft, being called the correct callsign, and looking from the outside and seeing the proper graphics on the plane.I am impressed with the screenshots of the 1900, and I want to buy it, but I really would like to be able to paint it myself so that I can fly it for my VA flights as well.What are the chances that a repaint kit is going to come out for the 1900? Any chance at all? I didn't purchase the 737NG until the beginning of January, so I wasn't there for the initial release. For all I know, the repaint kit may have come out a few weeks or months after the aircraft was released. If that's the case, and it's going to be the same for the 1900, forgive my ignorance.Thanks for an outstanding aircraft in the 737NG, and I am looking forward to downloading and flying the 1900.--------------------------------Sean McCaffertyP4 2.41024 MB DDRFX5600