Sign in to follow this  
maxter

A bit of assistance required please...

Hi all,Purchased and downloaded the B1900D earlier today (WA time)and eagerly installed. The external visuals look superb.Only problem is that I don't have a VC view!!!. I am wondering if I got a corrupt download. My download ZIP file size is 24,938k. Strange that it seemed to install perfectly.Could anyone please offer a suggestion. I am really looking forward to taking this one for a flight.Thanks in advance,Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern AustraliaMy "Around the World 4" flight pagehttp://members.iinet.net.au/~portercbp/fly...e%20World_4.htm

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Hi all,>>Purchased and downloaded the B1900D earlier today (WA time)and>eagerly installed. The external visuals look superb.>>Only problem is that I don't have a VC view!!!. I am>wondering if I got a corrupt download. My download ZIP file>size is 24,938k. Strange that it seemed to install>perfectly.>>Could anyone please offer a suggestion. I am really looking>forward to taking this one for a flight.>>Thanks in advance,>This may be a stupid question, but when you selected your aircraft in FltSim, did you choose the version with the VC? There are three versions:2DVCVC + CABIN