Sign in to follow this  
Chris Catalano

Error message in 737NG FMC

I tried flying out of KISP (Islip, NY) to KPHL (Philadelphia)last night. When I typed the departure airport in the FMC, or when I tried to initialize the position of the aircraft at the outset of my FMC programing, I got this error message:Error line 57,.Line 58.I rebooted, but no luck. Still same problem.Anyone know what this means?Thanks.Chris Catalano

Guest tmetzinger

>I tried flying out of KISP (Islip, NY) to KPHL>(Philadelphia)last night. When I typed the departure airport>in the FMC, or when I tried to initialize the position of the>aircraft at the outset of my FMC programing, I got this error>message:>>Error line 57,.Line 58.>>I rebooted, but no luck. Still same problem.>Anyone know what this means?>>Thanks.>>Chris CatalanoAssuming this doesn't cause the FMC to crash or FltSim to crash, it sounds like a problem with the KISP SID/STARS file.Be sure you've got the latest SID/STARS from the PMDG web site, and if that doesn't fix the problem, let me know.I'll take a look at the ISP file while I'm home for lunch and try to duplicate/resolve it.

Guest tmetzinger

>I'll take a look at the ISP file while I'm home for lunch and>try to duplicate/resolve it.No problem with NAV data 0313 and the 0401 SID/STARs.getting the latest files should do the trick.