Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

PMDG - 1900 Question

This aircraft looks like an instant classic, and worthy of purchase.I have a question regarding the product installation/download. 25 Megs is just too big for my dial-up connection, even at night. I do have a location available with high speed access, and in some instances I've downloaded large packages, saved them onto my Jump Drive, then brought the packages home to install. But I am concerned about whether PMDG is among the few vendors that use I.P. addresses vs. machine codes to identify/verify software installs. Can anyone tell me whether this would be an issue? Regards,John

John,As far as I understand this will not be an issue for you.Go ahead. ;-)Hope it helps,

Guest DNelson

Nope. Not an issue at all. That's exactly the situation I'm in, and I did just what you described. I purchased the product from a computer with a T1 connection and used an email address I could access from that computer. I received the download link immediately, downloaded the zip file, and saved it to my keychain drive. Took it home and it installed perfectly.Dan