Sign in to follow this  
Orlaam

Auto-Resize Fix for Reality XP 530 Users

I installed it into my B1900, however, it's not setup to auto-resize which makes it look bad, thus forcing you to resize manually. I decided to fix this problem like I had done in the past, but I got CTDs every time. Here's how I had to fix it so it worked. Hopefully someone else can benefit from this.With your Reality XP 530 GPS panel.cfg file installed that PMDG provides, open it using Notepad or other editor and change the line under [Window Titles] Window02=GPS to read Window02=Reality XP 530 GPS Here's how it should look:[Window Titles]Window00=Main PanelWindow01=Radio StackWindow02=Reality XP 530 GPSWindow03=Throttle QuadrantWindow04=Caution AnnunciatorWindow05=Warning AnnunciatorNow to prevent the CTDs when clicking the GPS auto-resize area or icon on the panel. Scroll down to Window02's settings and change the line visible=0 to visible=1Here's mine://--------------------------------------------------------[Window02]BACKGROUND_COLOR=2,2,2size_mm=450,324window_size_ratio=1.0position=2visible=1ident=GPS_PANELgauge00=RealityXP_FL530XP!GNS530,0,0,450,324Now you can auto-resize to ratio by simply right-clicking the mouse in the area above the main screen on the GPS itself. Thanks to Reality XP's support forum I got rid of the CTDs!There support forum is here: http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_topics.asp?FID=12Happy Flying,Chris

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!