Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ulf

Wrong magnetic compass-reading

Guest Ulf

Presently, the magnetic compass in my FS2002-installation is wrong.F.e. the aircraft points to the north (according to GPS, FSNavigator and geographical situation) but the reading is around south (not exactly). Navigation display corresponds to the compass-reading and is also wrong.Can someone help me to correct that?ThanksUlf

Hi Ulf,Apparently this is due to scenery add-ons. It has been discussed at www.scandva.org and it seems that some add-ons created for FS) installed in FS2002 will cause the heading tro get out of synch!Try deactivating your scenery add-ons and see if the problem disappears!Cheers,

Guest Ulf

Hi Mats,many thanks for the quick answer. Trouble seems to come generally with sceneries, where they have an af2xxx.bgl within SCENERY. In my case this was the finnish scenery Mariehamn. This happens also with the scenery Norway 2004 (Norwegian airports), if you use it with FS2002. If you take out the bgl, it

Guest nutcase

AF2_xxxxx.bgl's is made by afcad2 and is NOT compatible with fs2002. Solution is to remove those files.Jan Roar R