Sign in to follow this  
Charlie Felix

737-800/900 Door Assignment

Hi,Peter Dowson makes it clear that complex panels such as the NG make the use of 2-key commands very difficult:"... Worse, however, are those complex add-on panels which continuously send several FS controls, many times per second. ... There's almost no chance of getting two normal keystrokes accepted and actioned by FS without one or more of those unwanted controls intervening." Is there any chance that the next version of the 737 could use a single-key command (e.g., tailhook or wing-fold) to open and close the cargo doors?ThanksCharlie

Guest cugnolo

I would really appreciate something like that!You have no idea how many times I got them open but wasen't able to close them and proceed with pushback and start-up.I use a lot of addon scenery with trucks that unload cargo, and it's very funny to see lugages on the conveyor belt being unloaded while the doors are closed and locked.Little thing that would help me big time!!!Davidhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/63534.jpg

Guest harald3

Hi,just wonder what add-ons do you use to load and unload the aircraft with luggage? I have been looking around a little but didn't find anything for FS2002.CheersHarald