Sign in to follow this  
Guest man-of-jet-age

Gauges on main panel freeze

Hi!I'm using a two monitor setup. I've got the main panel on the monitor in front of me, all other (overhead, throttle, radio and FMC) on the second one. I'm switching them on when I need them and off when not.One problem (has been reported here before) is that the main gauges don't "wake up" when the battery switch is flipped to on. Shift-2 and shift-2 again brings the panel back to life. No big deal, since you are switching on the battery only one time per flight :-)Now I've found another, similar, problem:When in-flight, I'm using shift-7 to bring up the overhead panel. Now the gauges on the main panel stop updating, they just keep showing what they displayed in then moment I've pressed shift-7. Using shift-2 to hide and shift-2 again to show the main panel solves the problem.Does anyone have the same trouble? It's nothing dramatic, but it's not the way it should be.......

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello-the 600/700 was not designed for use in a multi-monitor setup.The 800/900 will feature this, so stay tuned!