Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

Loadmanager question.

Question, how do you know if your aircraft is all coach or first/coach? I see there are 2 tabs for the 600 and 700 and for months, I have been loading them both with the same weight to make sure the ZFW I put into the FMC is correct. Thanks.

Eric 

Guest AST

As far as I know there is no difference. At the end it's always written to the config file into one line for passenger weight. So it's just important that you note down the ZFW after you changed the weight for either coach or coach/business configuration.-Andreas

Guest wee_davie_2612

To ensure that the aircraft is all coach simply make sure that the 'Single' tab is active when you save the configs. It does make a difference in that it changes entries in the aircraft.cfg files, but Andreas is correct, it all gets loaded onto the same load point on the aircraft (albeit, in two seperate lines in the .cfg file). CheersDavid

Guest kloker

Eric,In case your question was about plane setup for paricular airlines, I've been flying the Southwest 700 w/ winglets. I'm pretty sure all of Southwest is 100% coach, so I set it up all coach.What I wonder about is what's considered a "normal" cargo load.Keith

That is a good question Keith...

Eric