Sign in to follow this  
Guest sobolo

Brand new B737-700 delivery to Transavia

Guest sobolo

Hi gents,Tomorrow morning, Transavia airlines from Holland will get a brand new 737-700, PH-XRE.Im planning to fly the delivery flight (I already have the real plans for tonight) but one big problem.There is no paint available for the XRE. And to fly this flight with the XRA is not as real as it gets ;-)So is there somebody out there who can paint the XRE? The only difference from the XRA is only one letter :-) The rest is the same.I would really really apriciate it!The paint can be mailed to me: sobolo@wanadoo.nlgreetz,Sonny Boy Lokhoff (yes, my real name :-))

Guest thscholz

Hi Sonny Boy,:-) if it's only a matter of changing the registration and if it's O.K. for Pete (who did the XRA) I could send you the two replacement textures in about 3 hours.CheersThomas

Guest sobolo

That would be great!And yes, its only a reg. change :-)PH-XRA ---> PH-XRE ;-)gr,Sonny

hi,CAn you e mail me the real flight plans?Thanks in advance,G

Guest NGdriver

Now that`s what i call customer support! :-hah Try beating that one all you other developers!:-badteeth Cheers,Kevin