Sign in to follow this  
Guest PoM

The PMDG 737 Flight Tutorial

Guest PoM

Does anyone know where I can find a relatively easy but gets the job donw tutorial..someone gave me a name for someone who did a tutorial but I can't find the post...

Guest wee_davie_2612

Timothy Metzinger's and Fred Clausen's tutes are the best there is. You can find them on the PMDG website (Click on downloads then documentation. The ones you want are '737TNG Advanced Operations Tutorial v2' and '737TNG Flight Tutorial')CheersDavid

>Timothy Metzinger's and Fred Clausen's tutes are the best>there is. You can find them on the PMDG website (Click on>downloads then documentation. The ones you want are '737TNG>Advanced Operations Tutorial v2' and '737TNG Flight>Tutorial')>>Cheers>>David^^ He isn't kidding!!I went from, "##### am I doing here?!??!?!" to, "Where do i want to go land today?!?!".Once you get the hang of it, the PMDG 737 is truely a remarkable add-on.

Guest ba747heavy

Actually the PMDG website doesn't have the latest version of my tutorial on it. Check the avsim forums(search for my name) to get the latest.