Sign in to follow this  
John_Tavendale

Hum.. something wrong?

Guest patrik_stellgren

Hi!Yepp, i have that one installed... but, the file i downloaded was a program (.exe file) and not a .zip file ?

Guest Speedbird4AD

I have the same problem as Patrik. I have V1.3 of the 600/700 from the boxed CD version purchased in the last 2 weeks.I briefly get the black DOS box and then nothing happens.

Guest Valid_Andy

Hey guys, I had the same problem with the 600/700, but now I know of a way around...You will need winzip...Second click on the file, go to the winzip section in the pop-up menu, click extract... - choose where you want to extract to. It will then extract the installer and a readme.txt file!hope it works for you guys:)Andy

Guest Speedbird4AD

Ah.... I see the answer. Although the icon is showing an exe file, it is, in fact, a zip file which needs extracting into a folder containing the proper exe and a readme file. Everything is OK now.

Guest PCS

HiWith respect, the download file is a .zip.There are two files inside, the .exe and a readme.At least that is what I downloaded, and it works perfectly tahnk you very much - brilliant!Peter

Guest patrik_stellgren

Hi!Just downloaded the 800/900. But when i tried to install this baby. Only a big black program window appeared and disappeared the same second. what's wrong?