Sign in to follow this  
Guest danowat

Please, please think of the Dial-up users

Guest danowat

Dear Sirs,First I would like to thank you for your excellent addons, I own both the 737-600/700 and the B1900, I am extremely pleased with both of these addons.The reason I am writing this is that I, like many others, are unable to get broadband due to my location, I dont mind downloading large files, as long as I am able to resume the download should my connection drop off.Normally, I use Getright for all my downloads, I have never had a problem with this program.I tried to download the 800/900 this morning using DAP, which you state on your site works for your downloads, it looked as if it was going to be fine, and after 4 hours the download was "finished", untill I tried to unzip the file, I was told the file was corrupt.Now I am staring down the barrel of another 4 hour download, I just hope this time it will be ok.I beg you, please look into a way to either accepting Getright as a download option, or releasing them as "split" downloads.Believe me if I could get broadband I would snap it up as quickly as possible, but I can't and this and the fact that it can cause me great hassle, gives me much frustration getting this addon.I certainly hope my long slog will be worth it (i know it will ;)).Thanks for taking the time to read thisBest WishesDanny Watkins

Guest Blythy

sounds like another satisfied broadband customer from BT.On one of the download pages, it stated that there would be a server update for other download managers, don't know when that will happen though.I tried downloading in one go, it stopped at 38 MB, don't know how big the file was. It would be much prefereable to download in segments, the server allows the segments to be downloaded through getright after downloading the main file and only one segment extra has to be downloaded if it's corrupt.Steven Blyth

Guest danowat

Don't even mention BT, I could strangle them today.A server update would be marvellous.Oh well, I am at 18mb again, sighDanny Watkins

A bump for my friend Dan.:)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3