Sign in to follow this  
Guest Godessofthesky

CARGO DOORS/AIR STAIRS.-800

Guest Godessofthesky

Hello can anyone help me retract my airstair? I use shift+U to deploy then and I don't know how to open the cargo doors or can someone point me in the direction where I read the features of this aircraft. and question how many cabin doors can open and how many cargo doors can open and how to retract the air stairs. On other planes I use shitf+ I to retract.Help pleaseCassaundravanessa

Guest Marc Harrington

In FS, go to the PMDG menu on the menu bar and select general=>Keyboard Assignments. On this menu you will find an entry for the cargo doors. Assign any key command you like to it and it will open/close the cargo doors. I use CTRL-E.

Guest Godessofthesky

>In FS, go to the PMDG menu on the menu bar and select>general=>Keyboard Assignments. >>On this menu you will find an entry for the cargo doors.>Assign any key command you like to it and it will open/close>the cargo doors. I use CTRL-E.>>>Thanks I used SHIFT+D for the Cargo doors it workedbut still having problems with airstairs. Any other suggestions

Guest FattyBear

I dont think they put airstairs on the pmdg -800

Guest Godessofthesky

C'mon my friend I know what I am talking about aboutI am looking at it like I said I deployed it using the tail hook function which I assigned myself in FS9 on other aircraft I use shift u to deploy and shift I to retract on other aircraft shift u works on the -800 but I CAN'T seem to get it to retract is there anyone out there who understand what I am asking?Thanks friendsCassaundravanessa

Tail hook controls the belly landing lights.By default the stairs are mapped to Concorde Nose Extend & Retract.Set Shift + F5 for the Conc Nose Ext and Shift + F6 for the Conc Nose Retract..

Guest Godessofthesky

YaY! Thanks John problem solve, now I just have to learn about FMC'SCassaundravanessa