Sign in to follow this  
Guest mzett

Virtual Cockpit 800/900 navigation

Guest mzett

I have been trying to determine how you move laterally in the vc of the 800/900. I never really used vc in the 700. Can someone direct me to info on this matter as I would like to change my perspective in VC from the captain's seat to better see some parts of the displays. Thanks!Mike Marzett

Hi Mike,If you don't have Active Camera (highly recommended if you are planning on spending some time ni the VC) the following key commands will move you in the VC:CTRL+SHFT+ENTER or CTRL+SHFT+BKSPC moves you sidewaysSHFT+ENTER or SHFT+BKSPC moves you up and downCTRL+ENTER or CTRL+BKSPC moves you back and forwardOr something similarHope it helps,

Guest mzett

Thanks Mats,I figured it was some key combo I had not tried. I actually do have active camera and have used it with the virtual cabin of the 700 but I haven't figured out how to move around in the vc yet. I will do a little more reading on it. In the mean time, your help will allow me to work in the virtual cockpit with a little more ease.By the way I really like the plane and I'm sure will be spending many hours with it and the manuals in hopes of becoming somewhat proficient in flying it.Thanks again,Mike Marzett