Sign in to follow this  
Guest JDiaz

Adding an airline to the select an airline list?

Guest JDiaz

Hi there everyone!First off, amazing work on the 800/900 it operates beautifully and the model and repaints are the best out there! I've been a big supporter of your stuff from the beginning and you just keep getting better and better!Having said that, is there a way to edit the select an airline list so that I can add an airline to the list? I want to add the ATA cockpit configuration to the list. Thanks!Jason Diaz

It's very easy: You can edit the 737NGAirlines.ini file which resides in the PMDG folder.Cheers,

Guest JDiaz

Awesome thank you Lefteris! One more question though what do the AOA and LBS command lines control? Thank you!Jason Diaz

Guest Marc Harrington

AOA = Angle of Attack indicator on the PFDLBS = Weight units in pounds (LBS) or kilograms

Guest EGCC

Out of interest, are these carrier settings known (i.e. 100% accurate) or based on photos, your own knowledge, etc?Thanks.

Guest Marc Harrington

They are mostly based on photos, with some resulting from feedback from various people employed at the actual airline.