Sign in to follow this  
Guest RogerRoger

737-800/900 Frames

Guest RogerRoger

Hello team,Again a great product. I have noticed - and I assume it is a driver issue that in Fullscreen the FPS on the PFD and other instruments is very choppy and erratic even changing the LCD FPS but if I go windowed it is smooth as silk and an absolute pleasure to fly.I have a GF4 Ti4400 with the 56.56 drivers - any hints?Could it have something to do with render_panel perhaps?Thanks againAnd nice painting John (even for a Kiwi!)Scott

Hi Scott, sounds unusual especially since it works well in windowed mode. What resolution is your desktop vs. your full-screen sim? Maybe you need to roll back your full screen resolution a bit?Also, as far as FS9.cfg entries, try adding this line:PanelAsTexture=0Put it under the {DISPLAY.Device.YourVidCard.0}sectionIt *might* help. Let us know!VinPMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Guest RogerRoger

Thanks Vin,I tried the old PanelAsTexture=0 and got no panel at all!I have disabled some background services and it seems to make it better but still not as good as Undocked. The Undocked is fluid at ~20Fps but the fullscreen Speed Tape and Alt tape in a climb are jerky - I'll blame it on my setup/drivers until somebody else reports something similar.Thanks for the help anyways.Scott