Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jacek_KORD

Problems with installation 800/900

Guest Jacek_KORD

Hello,I'm getting the message that the installer does not find pmdg737-700/texture/pmdg_airstairs.bmp and the installation is incomplete. Any clues? Thanks in advance,Jacek Gawecki

Ummm are you 100% you have version 1.3 BEFORE you are installing the update? If so I would use the remover tool and then double check FS's folder to remove anything that might be left like from the aircraft folder and then re-install 1.3 FULL and then the 800-900. That will work.[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |

Guest Jacek_KORD

Randy,Thanks again for the help today, I will reinstall the base package and let you know how I'm doing.

Guest Jacek_KORD

Randy, it worked. Thanks, it's weird that this file wasn't in the 737-700 folder, i must of accidentaly delete it or something, I'm off to test this puppy out. :)

Yeah believe me I know all about it lol. With the number of betas coming etc etc I became pretty good at re-install un-install routine![h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |