Sign in to follow this  
Guest Satchmo

Help! Unable to install 800-900 into FS2002

Guest Satchmo

I am unable to install the 800-900 I have recently purchased into FS2002. I have reinstalled the NG737 from my V1.2 installer and then applied the V1.2 -> V1.3 patch. At this point I can launch FS2002 and fly the NG737 with no problems. When I try to install the 800-900 upgrade it keeps telling me that I need to first install the NG737...which is already installed and working :-hmmmCan anyone help? :-zhelpCheersSatchmo

Guest HJOrtmann

Satchmo,what is written in HUGE RED letters before the "buy now" button ?"Only compatible with FS2004 (FS9, A Century of Flight) - NOTcompatible with FS2002"any more questions ?

Sir I hate to tell you but it is plainly stated on the PMDG 800-900 page (look under BUY NOW) that it only supports Windows xp and flightsim 2004. It's not to say it will not work but if it does not it is simply not supported. http://www.precisionmanuals.com/frames/737800.htm[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |

Guest Satchmo

Oops brain-out! *:-*Thanks Chaps :-lolI actually bought it for FS2004..and installed it...but have rebuilt my PC today and decided to re-install FS2002 to so I could do some UK VFR flying with the new 19 metre LOD UK mesh just released...(FS2004 only supports min of 38 metre.. :-violin)Cheers:-waveSatchmo

Guest captbulldog 2

Just install both FS2002 and 2004. You can fly your VFR scenery in 2002 and the 737 in 2004 :)