Sign in to follow this  
Guest MisterViper

Question about fuel calculation

Hello all,I'm new to the PMDG 737 series (600-900). I already did some flights and I'm now trying to board the correct amount of fuel for a trip. Currently I always get the message "Insufficient fuel" from the FMC, after programming the route.What I do is to first use the PMDGLoadManager. I choose the 737-700_Single Model. After I have choosen the pax and loadout I save the loadout. I now start the FS2004 and chosse the PMDG 737-700 aircraft.Now I do my route planning. I now start the PMDG 737 fuel planner exe and push the "Reload payload weight" button. The data is received correctly (it matches the load manager data). I now enter the trip distance (e.g. 600 nm), the flight level, the miles to a alternate field and the other data (minimum fuel, tax fuel). I now push the "board fuel" button. This also works. When I enter the route in the FMC I always get the insuffficient fuel warning". Why is that?Can somebody explain me what I am doing wrong?One other question: I there somewhere a documentation about the new ARCAS feature of the FMC? I could not find it.Thank you and best regardsNicolai

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

-bump-Really nobody has a clue?Nicolai

No NicolaiBut I guess the question has been answered so many times that people has been fed up with anwering the same question over and over. ;-)Try doing an advanced search for "fuel AND planner" or some other smart combination of key words and you may find what your looking for!Cheers,

What value do you have entered for reserve fuel in the FMC? Sometimes this is the problem.